Want to explore some best SnapChat Filters and Geo Filters? Here is a complete guide on how to use Snapchat Filters in 2019.
In the past few years, social media apps have changed our lives a lot due to their vibrant features & rich experience add-ons. One such social media apps are Snapchat – It was founded by Evan Spiegel and the company behind this is Snap.
The Snapchat filters associated with the Snapchat app sets it apart among others. Snapchat was initially developed & designed as a photo-sharing app but later extended to be a features-rich social app.
In this article, we will discuss Snapchat filters, Geo Filters and how to use them. Let’s get started…
What is a Snapchat filter?
One of the most interesting features in this app is its filters. It gives a range of filters that has the capability to transform the users’ selfies & videos. This photo messaging app gives a wide selection of filter add-on which ranges from transforming a person into a dog, younger age/older age look and some other impressive special effects. The best part about this filter is that they get automatically updated on a daily basis and let you experience a new filter almost every day.
Filters let you decorate your snap with fun overlay options. After capturing a snap on this app you can swipe left or right to switch among available Snapchat filters for adoring the snap. There is a variety of options to add on to your snap like time, weather, speed overlays, colors, Geo filters, face icons, fun texts, etc.
What is a Geo Filter on Snapchat?
Previously we used the term “Geo Filters” and if you are wondering what is it. Then Geo Filters is also a type of filter that allows you to decorate your snap. Such filters are specific to your location or an event you are attending. They are mainly aimed at encouraging people to share their experience as well and it also provides on-demand geo-filters.
- Creative and innovative
- Attracts more people
- 24/7 marketing
- Good promotional strategy
- Provides more interactive conversation
- Excellent brand awareness
- Content engagement
- Custom made geo-filters
How to use snapchat filters on android?
If you are an Android user and you want to use Snapchat filters on this platform then here’s the simple stepwise guide for the same:
- First of all download and install Snapchat app
- If you are a first time user then register yourself on this app using your phone number
- Next, get through this social app and explore the features
- You can spot a camera icon in the bottom middle part of the display and it also shows a long list of features to try on
- Keep swiping left or right and explore a variety of filters.
- It will show a kind of a loader while downloading but once downloaded it will be applied to your face showing on the screen
- You can also capture a snap and decorations it later with a wide range of features.
- Along with that, it offers several other add-ons like current time, weather, location, etc.
How to use snapchat filters?
Instead of going through a lengthy, boring guide of using Snapchat filters, it is recommended to explore the features by yourself. Snapchat is an app that gives something new everyday and hence it must be explored on your own. Let us explore some popularly used Snapchat filters further. Whenever you select a specific filter you will be instructed well on screen due to an inbuilt guide to making the best out of that filter like raise your eyebrows, open your mouth, swipe your hand, etc.
Also Read: How to Delete Youtube Channel
Let’s have a look at some popular Snapchat filters and lenses…
- Dog Filter
- Gender Swap filter
- Flower crown filter
- Butterfly crown filter
- Rainbow filter
- Your mouth as Eyes filter
- Thundercloud and glowing eyes filter
- Face on Fire filter
- Spider hat filter
- Lizard face filter
- Cat on the head filter
- Bigmouth and nose filter
- Heart eyes filter
- Crying eyes filter
- Voice changing deer
- Buzzing Honeybee
- Zebra face
- Animal ears with glasses
- Rainbow puking unicorn
- Mouse ears with cheese
Thats’t it for now. Keep visiting our blog and appreciate our work.