The world has changed a lot. Since the time we were born and the times that we are facing now are entirely different now. Everything that we look for is just a click away. There are a lot of ways to Change language on Facebook, and we are indeed used to them. When Facebook was conceived, the world was taken by a storm. Everyone was on it and if you weren’t then you would be equivalent to committing a social blasphemy. And, it should be mentioned that Facebook has changed over time too. The name, the layout, the style, and even the features developed gradually.
Today the makers can proudly say that Facebook is for everyone. It accommodates people from so many parts of the world. There is no exclusion that comes with it, preferably a warm inclusion that bridges the gap between people, countries, and the continents.
How to change language on Facebook
With so many people using it from all around the world, there is an option where you can pick the language of your mother tongue. And, if you are wondering how to do that, then you have come to the right place. I have written this article on the topic of how to change language on Facebook. Here are the steps that would answer the question.
Also Read: How to Delete Skype Account Permanently
Before we get to the tutorial you should that it is easy to change the language in which Facebook reflects the texts. You can gain access to the Language Settings through the steps mentioned below.
- Tap on the arrow which on the far-right side of the menu bar of Facebook.
- Then, select the Settings which is at the bottom of the menu.
- You will be required to choose the Language tab which is on the left.
- You will be greeted with a question which asks, “What language do you want to use Facebook in?”
- Then, select the option of Edit from the right.
- You can choose a language from the drop-down menu.
- After this, you will have to tap on the Save Changes button in order to apply the changes to Facebook.
If you are looking for another way that would answer the question of how to change language on Facebook, then read ahead.
How to change language through the News Feed
This method changes the language through the News Feed.
- You will be required to go to your profile’s News Feed
- And, then scroll down till the point you see a language section between the feed and the chat box.
- You will find popular languages as an option here. Some of the languages that you will find are English, Spanish, German, and Portuguese.
- Choose one and then confirm it with the Change Language button that appears.
You know there is a third option that you can try which would answer the question of how to change language on Facebook is using the plus (+) sign. Also here are the steps that you need to follow.
- Click on the plus (+) sign to take a look at all the supported languages.
- Select one from the select, and it would be applied on Facebook.
How to Change Language on Facebook App
You can change the language through the mobile browser too. Here are the steps that you need to follow.
- You will have to tap on the menu button which is at the top right corner.
- Quickly scroll down the last section of the settings and then select the language of your choice.
One more option that you can try to answer the question of how to change language on Facebook is by using the Android app. Here are the steps that you need to follow.
- Select the menu button which is at the top right corner of the app.
- Then, you can go ahead and scroll down towards the bottom of the menu and then choose the option which says Settings & Privacy.
- Select Language in the smaller menu which pops up.
- And, then pick a language of your choice from the list.
Here are the things you need to follow if you wish to answer the question of how to change language on Facebook. As I said, the steps are relatively easy, and you will be able to change the language in no time.
I hope your problem was solved. Not to forget, if you have any doubts and queries then you can share them in the comment section down below. Also, do check out the other content of the website too. You never know what you might like.
Thanks for reading.
Until next time! Take care.